We have the first EK vs. KK match up of the fantasy football season! It usually makes for a rough weekend in the Kraebber house filled with lots of trash talk and wagering about who will beat who. Neither one of us were too confident with our teams this weekend so there wasn't much of a build up leading into the games yesterday. With the Cowboys non-existent passing game, I thought for sure I was done since I have both TO and Romo. Eli Manning and Reggie Wayne had Karl off to a solid start and I was down by 14 points with only Hines Ward left to go. Karl had pretty much already celebrated his victory when Big Ben launched an 8 yard TD pass to who else- Ward in the end zone with less than two minutes left in the game. I was so surprised that it happened I really didn't even celebrate. (I had really given up after the cowboys had let me down) Karl hates losing to me so he was not a happy camper and since neither of us have any players going tonight, its already in the books. EK is still tied for the lead at 5-0 and KK is holding on to 3rd place with a 3-2 record. Charlie is killing us all and Karl still has more points than me but I'm holding strong. I can celebrate this victory but we meet again in week 12 and probably again in the playoffs.... the war is still left to be won!
This weekend was full of so many let-downs: Purdue football vs Penn State, Purdue volleyball vs Minnesota, Brewers, Badgers and Packers..... at least fantasy sports give us a chance to celebrate!
Monday, October 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment