Thursday, March 25

Baby Talk

On Saturday we were able to go to Indy for a few hours for Paige's 3rd Birthday Party. The house was full of kids and she had a lot of fun playing with Lexi. They are at a really fun age where we can just put them on the floor and they entertain each other. Katie and I were both trying to get a nice picture of them together since we hadn't had a chance to do it since they were a month old. Now they move around way too much for that but the pictures I did get were pretty funny. Here is how I imagine their conversation went:

Lexi: Hey Ally, its my sisters birthday so I get to wear these sweet Mickey ears

Ally: oooo.... those look like fun. Can I see?
Lexi: I'll let you try them on if you want.

Ally: That's so nice of you, hand them over.

Lexi: Well, maybe I'm not ready to share these.
Ally: What do you mean?


Lexi: Let's both take a piece to chew on.
Ally: Hey! What did you do that for?


Ally: Hey Lexi, you better sit up nice. Our moms want to take our picture again. I know we are so cute but don't they have enough pictures of us!
Lexi: This is boring, I want to find something else to play with.


Lexi: How about this pink princess plate?
Ally: Sounds good to me, let me see!

No comments: