I realize that posting pictures of naked children online can be dangerous but these are just too cute. Also note that the only reason we took these was to test out our new fancy camera (and possibly to embarrass Ally at a later time when she really deserves it). After having her hair in pigtails all day, she looked like a crazy person once I took out the rubber bands. I got her into the bath and she was splashing around like crazy with her curly hair bouncing all over the place. Her hair is getting so long on the top! Here is the before, during and after hairstyles of Allyson.
Our new camera is amazing and I can't wait to use it more. It can take up to 10 pictures at a time so I am guaranteed to get at least one good picture before she runs away!


No comments:
Post a Comment