Friday, March 30
Funny Things Ally Says: Cry
The other morning we had a little mini-meltdown before going to school. For whatever reason she was not interested in coming down stairs. This happens every once in a while wen she gets distracted by something more fun upstairs- no big deal. I was talking to her and telling her it was time to go get some breakfast, get shoes on but was just sort of sitting at the top of the stairs. I went down to get my stuff together and I could hear her starting to cry. I wasn't to concerned so I went to the stairs to ask her again to come down but she refused. I went back to my business and figured she would get it eventually before it was time for me to drag her down. I was over in the kitchen getting her breakfast when she comes down just sobbing and says "My pants are wet". It was sort of hard to understand so I asked if we went potty thinking that's what she meant but she says "I have cry on my pants". Again, I wasn't quite getting it so I asked her to say it again. "I have cry on my pants from my eyes. I need you to wipe it off." Meltdown over, on our way to school happy as can be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment