Since I am so far behind on the blogging, I sort of skipped over our trip to New York back in November. We knew it was going to be our last chance to do something just the two of us before baby comes so we took a few days off while basketball teams were on the road and went to NYC with the Benders. It was a quick but nice adults-only get away for the 4 of us. We had great seats for the Purdue basketball games at Madison Square Garden (yes, my vacations include going to sporting events which makes no sense) and ate nice meals. It was a litle rough with all that walking around being pregnant but we got to see the city getting ready for the holidays. I found this picture on my camera and thought it was worth sharing. We hardly ever get any pictures together!
Friday, January 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment