I am way behind in my posting... this has been in my drafts for the last 3 weeks...
Today I have hit the 39 week mark and have no real progress to report. I finished my last doctors visit and we are just waiting for something to happen. We now have the main things ready for her arrival as we put the crib back together and brought up and washed many of Ally's old baby clothes. I am having some issues with swelling in my hands and feet and have been very uncomfortable. I've spent the last month or so sleeping in the reclining part of the couch in an effort to get more sleep but I am looking forward to getting back into my own bed. Only a few more days to go! Here is a picture of Karl's girls playing dress up before bed.
Tuesday, April 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment