Friday, July 19

July 4 Weekend

 We spent the long holiday weekend in Oshkosh with lots of family and friends. The girls got to spend time with Uncle Corey too so that was a big bonus.  Corey and Karl got a few rounds of golf in, I took the girls to the Omro parade, we had a cookout at Grandma Sandy's, Ally went to the water park and Despicable Me 2, Hadley got to visit her godmother Andrea and we all had fun at the Sullivan Family Reunion on the lake. There is just never enough time to do all the things we want while we are there. The drive up was actually our most successful trip to date with only 1 stop and minimal issues with either girl. The ride back was very long but we were able to stop and meet friends in Milwaukee to meet baby Kyle Kluneder.

I have pretty much surrendered to the fact that I don't have enough hands to take pictures of the girls anymore. Luckily, my cousin Katie was the official photographer and took these great pictures at the family reunion.








No comments: