Tuesday, September 10

Same Ally, Different Hair Style

 
Recognize this girl? A couple of weeks ago, Ally saw me using a flat iron on my hair and asked me to use it on her hair. I did a little tiny piece and it really didn't even work but she thought it was awesome. We decided to give it a try again that night after bath and here is the end result. She wanted me to blow dry it and use the flat iron so she could look like "a straight-y hair girl."  I didn't spend a ton of time on it because I was too afraid she would freak out with either me pulling too hard or the loud noise of the dryer but she was so happy. She stood perfectly still the whole time and stared right into the mirror to watch. She has a ton of hair so I think I could get it all to stay straight if I spent more time but this was good enough for her. It didn't last long, by morning it was already curling back up underneath and around her face but she was excited to show her friends at school. Amazing how she looks like a totally different person. Her hair is so light from the summer sun and so long!

Daddy wasn't a big fan but if doing this gets this big of a smile, I think I can manage that every once in a while. She is still the same crazy kid either way!

No comments: