Monday, September 15
Nicky and Bobbys Wedding
Last week I was able to hitch a ride back to WI for the wedding of one of my best friends from the twirling days. Nicky and Bobby were married on Friday afternoon at a lakeside ceremony and the weather held out just long enough to get all the important stuff done. I was not in the wedding but I was able to work out my schedule to be there with help from Aunt Sue (my ride there) and my dad (my ride back in time to be at work for the 3:30 game). It was a lot of fun to spend a few hours with some of my best friends, considering that I hardly spend any time with them anymore. Its hard being far away and out of the loop on the every day stuff but its awesome to share special occasions with them. Twirler weddings are always the most fun because everyone always looks great (perfect hair and makeup) and you can count on at least one or two synchronized dances at the reception. No batons were involved this time but the celebration dance was bigger and better than at my wedding! Nicky was a beautiful bride and I wish them all the best... finally! We all got some great pictures so here are a few favorites from the days events. I miss you all and I am so happy we got to spend a little time together :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment