Thursday, January 15
Lazy New Year
So I said that I was going to make an effort to be more consistent in my blogging efforts in the new year, but that has proven to be difficult. We are boring! So far the new year really hasn't brought us any new and fun experiences or things to share. Basketball season is very busy and now with three new sports starting, I wont have many days off. Karl is staying with his job at St. Elizabeth. We were really hopeful about an opportunity he had with a hospital in Bloomington, IL but it just didn't work out. It would have been a great job with more responsibility, freedom and money but in the end it went to someone with more experience. Disappointing yes but Karl was really happy with the way he interviewed (it was quite the process) and enjoyed the experience of being recruited instead of having to apply. For now we are just hanging around West Lafayette and enjoying some quiet time at home when we get the chance. Karl loves his PS3, Ella loves her new toys and I love wearing sweats and relaxing on the couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment