Monday, September 7

Its Football Season


Friday was the annual Gold & Black dinner on the football field, which always means the season is just a few hours away. I'm tired of posting pictures of just me and my big belly so here is the family shot from the press box. I have gotten many (unsolicited) comments from donors I work with , co-workers, random game day staff people, drunk fans, etc... and I think quite a few of them were afraid the baby was going to come out right on the field. I assured everyone over and over that I was fine but I am c0nvinced that if something were to happen, being on the field surrounded by doctors, trainers, EMTs and an ambulance might not be the worst thing. This week did all my usual responsibilities and didn't really have any issues other than a very sore back and some swelling from the heat. Hopefully by the next game I will need to have a more limited role on game days because that will mean this baby will be on the move! The weather was perfect on Saturday and we won so all in all, a great start to the Boilermaker football season!

1 comment:

The Browands said...

I just checked the blog and saw that your ticker said that you had just 19 days to go. Oh my - I am so excited for you...everything about a new baby is amazing. The first time they hand the baby to you you'll wonder how you lived all this time without him/her. Everything changes - in a miraculous way!

:) Mere