Tuesday, July 27

Baby Owen

I usually just reserve this blog for writing about the happy and fun things in our lives but with so many pregnant friends, I just have to share a sad story. Last week my good friend Nicky lost her baby boy, Owen, just weeks from his due date. I can't even begin to imagine what she and Bobby are going through and I would never wish this terrible time in their life on anyone. I am so sad that I wasn't there and that I won't be there when they lay him to rest tomorrow but I feel better after talking to Nicky and knowing that she is doing the best she can. Please keep the Balda and Sitter families in your thoughts and prayers as they try to get through this difficult time. Although we didn't get a chance to meet him, we know baby Owen is watching over us. We know that we are very lucky to have a healthy and happy baby and we wish the same to all of our many friends due in the coming months.

No comments: