Friday, July 30

Push Toys are Great


Ally's first real steps! She pulled herself up to her toy and began making her way all the way across the living room. She was halfway across the room before I was able to get the camera going so this really only shows her last few steps but it was pretty amazing. She was so happy just pushing her toy across the room! She didn't quite know what to do when she ran into the sliding glass door so she decided that was enough. I'm hoping she will show off again when I am more prepared to video. This FisherPrice convertible toy is great, it goes from a push toy to a ride on toy easily and Ally just loves on the moving parts on it. Its just the right height for her and will be good for quite a while.

No comments: