One of the projects Karl has been working on at IU Health is with the transplant department. Because he is so great at his job, we were invited to their highly exclusive holiday party. It gave us a reason to get a babysitter and to get dressed up for some adult time. We weren't sure what to expect and I didn't know anyone but it was a very elegant party at the downtown Indianapolis Library. It was a very beautiful set up with food stations of all kinds, drinks and a casino night. Everything was paid for so we just got to relax and play some black jack with fake money for prizes. The girls did fine with our regular babysitter, Chelsea and there is proof that I actually put on a dress!
| This actually did happen! Of course, it only happens when I am playing with fake money for raffle prizes! |


No comments:
Post a Comment