I have my next OB appointment on Monday and we are really excited. When my March appointment was canceled I was disappointed so we are both really looking forward to seeing how the baby has grown and hopefully getting a good ultrasound picture that we can share. We are still undecided on finding out the sex, which we will most likely have the option of doing on Monday. All we want is healthy so right now we are leaning towards not knowing. I finally decided to get in front of the camera now that there is actually something to see. Enjoy and more to come after Mondays appointment.
Wednesday, April 22
17 Weeks and Growing!
Its hard to believe that 3 months ago yesterday I was able to tell Karl our exciting news! I wouldn't say that the time has gone by fast but I think the next 5 months will soon become a blur. After about 9 weeks of some serious sickness, I seem to have finally turned the corner and am no longer hating life every morning and evening. I'm not all the way there yet but its a huge improvement. Things are finally slowing down at work for me so Karl and I are starting to plan our strategy for all of the things we need to do to get the house ready for a baby. We have some projects that we had in mind and now our list will include cleaning out the garage, the spare room closet and moving everything from the computer room to one of those locations. I think many trips to Goodwill are coming up considering some of the stuff in the garage and in the closets we haven't really touched since we moved in almost 3 years ago- school work/books, twirling costumes, stuffed animals, and other random things we each had in our own apartments . Out of sight, out of mind right? I'm really excited to get the baby room ready and have been spending time looking and bedding, paint and decor online when I don't feel like doing work. Who knew there were so many options? Its still a little unreal but as I grow and as we start to plan more for the next few months its becoming more of a reality that Ella wont be the only baby in the house soon.
I have my next OB appointment on Monday and we are really excited. When my March appointment was canceled I was disappointed so we are both really looking forward to seeing how the baby has grown and hopefully getting a good ultrasound picture that we can share. We are still undecided on finding out the sex, which we will most likely have the option of doing on Monday. All we want is healthy so right now we are leaning towards not knowing. I finally decided to get in front of the camera now that there is actually something to see. Enjoy and more to come after Mondays appointment.

I have my next OB appointment on Monday and we are really excited. When my March appointment was canceled I was disappointed so we are both really looking forward to seeing how the baby has grown and hopefully getting a good ultrasound picture that we can share. We are still undecided on finding out the sex, which we will most likely have the option of doing on Monday. All we want is healthy so right now we are leaning towards not knowing. I finally decided to get in front of the camera now that there is actually something to see. Enjoy and more to come after Mondays appointment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am going for a baby boy.
Post a Comment