
Karl and I were married 3 years ago today! Again, 3 years isn't that much time but if you consider all that has happened for us since then it does seem like a lot. Last year I made a list of all the changes in our life after marriage which included jobs for both of us, house, dog and now we get to add a baby to the list. We say that it feels like we've been married a lot longer but we think thats a good thing! Since its the middle of the week, we don't have much in the works for a celebration other than maybe out for dinner after Karl's golf league. We went to the Elton John/Billy Joel concert last week and are going to see Wicked (again) in Indy next week so we are counting those expenses as gifts to each other for the occasion. I had to add a photo from one of our favorite memories from our wedding celebration... the grand march. We had the best wedding party ever and they made our entrance great, complete with batons and aviator sunglasses. We just can't hear our favorite Journey song (Any Way You Want It) without thinking back to this moment. So... so lets dance!
Another anniversary that is passing this week is Karl's first year of work. He got a fancy new name tag to commemorate the occasion! A raise and title change didn't come with it like he was promised when he was hired but I guess that is to be expected in this economy. We know.... we should just be happy we have jobs these days!
No news on the baby front other than he/she has grown to the size of a spaghetti squash and his/her movements are getting more frequent and noticeable. I can feel them but nothing enough for Karl to feel from the outside but I expect that will change soon. I had an appointment today with a new OB group but I'm not really sure what I think of them yet. Its been a frustrating process and I had hoped for today to ease some of the stress but it really hasn't and I don't know how I feel about it. I might have more to add on this topic after we talk more tonight and I research some apparent insurance issues we might be facing now. Its always something!


1 comment:
Who were you seeing and who are you seeing now?
Post a Comment