Monday, April 12

6 Month Photo Shoot

To commemorate Allyson's half birthday, we wanted to get nice professional photos done. We tried the JC Penny's pictures when she was first born and that was a less than ideal situation so I was looking for a private photographer this time. I have a few friends that have done the in-home pictures and they always look so great so I set out to find a person in the area and landed on one of my former interns! Kim was one of our graphic designers a few years ago and she now has a side photography business with her husband while she is in grad school. Kim and Brandon came over to the house last Saturday and took pictures of Ally for an hour and a half! She was fairly cooperative and Ella was very interested in what was going on. Between the two cameras they got a ton of great shots and I have no idea how we are going to decide which prints to get! We did some of just Ally alone, some with Ella and some family shots as well. Here are a few of my favorites:

To view the album of all the edited shots click here and enjoy!
There are also some on Kim's website Kim Davis Photography. They do a great job, I highly recommend them for all your photo needs. And yes, they do travel!

1 comment:

The Browands said...

beautiful - wouldn't the top picture (the one in your header) be a great mother's day presents for Ally's grandmas?