After last weeks fat lip, this week she decided to add a black eye. Yesterday afternoon she was sitting on some pillows reading at school and slid off the pillows and caught the corner of her right eye on the book shelf. It just looked like a small bump and cut last night but already this morning its starting to make a pretty good black eye. Looks like I put a big stripe of purple eye shadow on just one eye! Poor girl, when did she get so clumsy? I know its part of being a kid but really- twice in one week.
Wednesday, April 20
Injury #2
After last weeks fat lip, this week she decided to add a black eye. Yesterday afternoon she was sitting on some pillows reading at school and slid off the pillows and caught the corner of her right eye on the book shelf. It just looked like a small bump and cut last night but already this morning its starting to make a pretty good black eye. Looks like I put a big stripe of purple eye shadow on just one eye! Poor girl, when did she get so clumsy? I know its part of being a kid but really- twice in one week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment