
The second gift was a Radio Flyer red tricycle. Apparently Great Grandpa picked this out on his own special for Ally and put it together by himself. She knew exactly what to do with it when he put it down in the kitchen and she hopped right on. I didnt think she would be able to get on but she surprised us all. She cant quite reach the pedals yet but she wasnt going to let that stop her. I pushed her around the house and then on Saturday she spied it in the garage and Grandpa Dew had to push her around for awhile. It won't be long before she can pedal herself which Im not sure I am ready for. We got the trike home and put it in the garage with little fuss from Ally. She did spy it when we were getting in the car yesterday morning to go to school and a screaming fit ensued because she wanted to ride it. The good news is that she hasn't tried to stand up on it yet but that too wont be far off I am sure. Lucky girl! Thanks Grandpa Jack and Grandma Marilyn.




No comments:
Post a Comment