We experienced another first with Allyson yesterday: her first fat lip. I went to pick her up from day care last night and the teacher informed me that I wasn't going to like what I saw. Ally came over and I immediately noticed her big red and puffy right side of her top lip. Apparently there was an incident on the slide outside in the morning that involved her mouth and another child's head. The incident report wasn't too specific but it looked pretty cut up and swollen. They had iced it and it took her while to calm down and she kept saying "owie" and pointing to it. She was definitely a hot mess last night!
Figures that she would have an accident like this the day before picture day at school. I was hoping to use todays photos as her 18 month pictures but we may have to schedule something else for when her lip is back to normal. It did look better today and it doesn't seem to bother her as much so we will see how they turn out.
Thursday, April 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sounds just like her dad!!!
Post a Comment