These are so cute, I had to post them. The Itin Family has officially become Ella's babysitters when we go out of town. Their house is a fantastic zoo with two dogs, two cats and a bird at all times. Ella loves them all! They have a big fenced in yard so the dogs are able to play all day long and Waldi (dachshund), Sadie (golden lab) and Ella have become best friends. She usually gets to sleep with one of the twins when she stays there so she really is in heaven at the Itin's. Karen, Bruno and the twins are the best babysitters we could ask for! Karen took these photos of the three kids in the backyard when Karl and I went to Florida at the end of May. Sadie was just a baby then but I think Ella showed her how to gang up on the boys. When Ella comes back from the Itin's she is dead tired and sleeps for two days straight!
No comments:
Post a Comment